Belgium - Starting Now
Klarrio is a project agency specialized in building data platforms for customers to enable them to analyze and process the data.
Klarrio’s team delivers cost-efficient data platforms tailored to the needs of its customers in an agile manner.
Our multi-disciplinary team of data engineers, analysts, devops and scientists work with open-source software and provide the necessary integration services towards the data fabrics of our customers. In this context, you will be instrumental in taking care of our customers and their deployed solutions.
Your challenges & responsibilities
- Operate, maintain and extend Klarrio’s internal IT tools that allow the business to operate effectively.
- Support our Teams in their day-to-day IT operational issues and needs.
- Help enrich our cloud-native capabilities and utilize services to ensure our business-critical systems’ high availability, security and performance.
- Communicate clearly on any issues so our teams stay informed.
- Capture any IT requirements needed to improve the efficiency of the tools
- Help implement and extend the capabilities of the local but cloud-native solution.
What are we looking for
As Klarrio’s IT tooling engineer you will help ensure the business continuity and provide the tools needed to help the business grow in a secure and flexible manner
Your true strength lies in the ability to absorb the IT requirements of the business and translate them into services available and secure for it’s stakeholders.
- You are driven to learn more about cloud native new emerging internet technologies.
- You have successfully completed your degree or comparable training in IT.
- You’re a born teamplayer
- Having professional experience in the position as a Cloud – Infrastructure customer support agent or a similar position is an asset
- You understand the meaning of the following topics:
- Backup and restore tools.
- Monitoring, Logging and Alerting. Think: Grafana, Prometheus, Zabbix, Splunk, Logz.io or comparable.
- Cloud and virtualization, AWS, VMware, or comparable.
- Container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Linux server knowledge as well as the interaction with network topologies (Firewalls, Routing, Vlan’s)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Python, Go)
- High affinity with enterprise security practices
- Fluency in business English completes your profile
We offer a compensation package that contains a competitive salary, a phone with limitless subscription, performance bonuses, health insurance, retirement planning, meal vouchers, additional holidays, and a Mobility Package.
You’ll be supplied with a high-quality laptop, dual-screen setup, and mobile phone. Our offices are located in the center of Antwerp (only a 5-minute walk from central station) and equipped with standing/sitting desks, ergonomic office chairs, and free beverages/refreshments.
You’ll be working in a technologically advanced environment with a broad variety of opportunities to improve your skills (technical puzzles, courses, certifications, regular and on-the-job training) in collaboration with highly skilled engineers. And perhaps the most important of all, you’ll be able to do this with a bunch of like-minded individuals while enjoying one of our multiple yearly events.